Thursday, January 7, 2010

Attached too quickly.

 

"Don't get attached to your merchandise." This is the ringing voice of my father that I hear every time I attempt to sneak a vintage dress into my closet. My parents are small business owners, and pretty amazing at laying down a guilt trip. Thus, I never keep an item of clothing that is intended for the store. That does *not* mean that I don't find an excuse to wear as many pieces as possible before their auctions hit eBay. This dress for instance, brightened up an average laundry day because I knew I only had 2 days left to wear it. I miss it already, and technically it is still hanging up in my office. Oh well.



Cardigan: Thrifted ae
Dress: Vintage (in eBay shop starting tonight)
Lion chain belt: Thrifted
Tights: Target
Boots: Forever 21
Bad posture: all me

XO Robyn
Pin It!