Friday, February 26, 2010

Maybe it's love.

It's 5 things I love Friday. Here are a few of the things I have been obsessing over this week.

1. Floral Shorts:


 
Here                                     Here

 

Here                                     I will own these!

I don't know when my search for the perfect floral shorts started, but it has finally come to an end. Those red Urban Outfitters shorts are going to fill a hole in my wardrobe and my heart.

2. Lace anything:


 
Modcloth                              Urban Outfitters

 
WhiteOwl                             Stella Mccartney (in my dreams)

 
Anthropologie                                           Modcloth

 
 IrregularExpressions                                        Urban Outfitters


 

Anthropologie                                             Forever 21

Can you tell that I am desperate for spring?

3. Purple Eye Shadow:




 

I have green eyes, so purple eye shadow is supposed to make them look brighter. Strangely enough, it works. I just need to remember not to wear this look with my favorite red lipstick... otherwise it's a lot of look.

4. Candy:





 

This isn't a new obsession. It is just an addiction that is particularly out of control this week. I ate box of Mike&Ikes and a box of Jujubes in 2 days. Do you know how hard it is to eat a box of jujubes?? They are ridiculously chewy. Some one help me.

5. How YOU Twitch it:






Jenny ( Sailor Purrs )

I love seeing the way you wear your Twitch pieces. Email me pics anytime. ( Here)

Have a great weekend ladies.
XO Robyn
Pin It!