Monday, September 6, 2010

Sea Legs



IMG_8233 IMG_8242
IMG_8219 IMG_8271

Top: Cynthia Rowley
Belt: Thrifted
Shorts: Vintage; Will be added to the shop Tuesday
Bag: Thrifted Dooney and Bourke
Shoes: Thrifted

I always love that it looks like I am alone in these photos. In reality I am constantly surrounded by strangers, runners, dog walkers, and creepy people. In fact about ten minutes into these a REALLY awkward guy in all sweats came down those stairs, walked onto the dock, and proceeded to talk to me about Natalie Portman until I packed up and left. Dreamy.


You might notice that I gave the blog (and eBay shop) a little makeover. This is what I do a 4 am on a Sunday when I can't sleep... well that and watch Lifetime movies on Hulu. I'm not proud.


I hope you all are enjoying your long weekend.
XO Robyn
  
Pin It!