Monday, November 15, 2010

Next Round's On Me


IMG_2038 IMG_2035
IMG_2076 IMG_2050

Shirt: Boyfriend's
Skirt: Vintage. Will be added to the shop this week.
Boots: Forever 21
Rings: Assorted Vintage

Oh, Monday. I'm having a bit of a day. First, my bangs aren't thick enough. I made the woman who cut them add more twice before giving up. How can you explain to a middle aged hairdresser that you want them to start practically at the center of your head? She just didn't get it. I'll just wear them side-swept until I confront my regular stylist with this indiscretion. Second, my new sheer maxi with mini-skirt lining is my new favorite thrift find. Unfortunately the lining is also pretty sheer when I wait until noon to take outfit pics. Much sexier than anticipated. (insert wink and awkward blush.)


So there's Monday for you. 
XO Robyn


*Monday aside, have I told you gals lately how much I like you? Seriously, next round's on me.
Pin It!