Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Fashion Gives Back



My shop is closed up for the week, I am moving, cleaning, wrapping presents, and generally enjoying some Christmas cheer. It really is the perfect time to give back. Alyson was lovely enough to round up her blogger friends via email to encourage us to not only give back to our favorite charities, but to share them with our readers ( that would be you fine ladies. ) 


My charity of choice is All Children's Hospital Pediatric Research. I spent some time at All Children's in my teen years, and have always felt closely tied to it. I'm not asking you to donate mountains of cash to my favorite charity (although those sorts of gestures are always appreciated.) I am just hoping that you will take a minute away from wish lists and online shopping, and think about giving what you can (time, money, canned goods) to the charities and organizations that truly move you.


Philanthropy is not an overpriced French perfume,
XO Robyn


*The List! Here are a list of charities chosen by other bloggers. Please feel free to repost your own version of this blog with these images and links if you feel so moved. Also please leave links to your own charities of choice in the comments. I will happily add them to my list as the day goes on.


Paige of Barefoot And Vintage gave to Casa Pacifica
Merl of Clyde's Rebirth gave to a few local shelters where she has received her famous cats, Clyde and Mo.
Nickie of Wild As A Mink gave to Barc Shelter. 
Pin It!