Thursday, December 2, 2010

Status Update


IMG_4247 IMG_4214
IMG_4174 IMG_4147
IMG_4125 IMG_4122

Dress: Vintage; Will be added to the shop next week
Boots: Forever 21
Belt: Thrifted
Bag: Thrifted, vintage
Rings: Assorted silver
Bracelet: Birthday gift from the boyfriend <3

What's new with me, you ask? Here are the bullet points.

  • Tuesday was my birthday.  I turned 20 something-ish.
  • I'm finally kicking this cold thanks to  the power of yellow gatorade.
  • The boy got me this lovely vintage looking bracelet. 
  • My blow dried straight hair recurled in my sleep, and actually looked kind of cute.
  • I'm getting dinner with the fam tonight to celebrate my new mystery age.
  • The boy and I can move into our new place as of yesterday.
  • I'm giving out high fives like they are going out of style

I hope that things have been going equally well for you ladies.
XO Robyn


Psst... don't forget about the eBay auctions ending tonight. HERE.

Screen shot 2010-12-02 at 2.15.24 PM
Pin It!