Monday, February 7, 2011

You Are


r3 r1
r2 IMG_3929


T Shirt: Forever 21
Belt: Thrifted
Skirt: Vintage; will be added to the shop Thursday.
Socks and Boots: Forever 21
Rain: Obnoxious

Oh hello there. Today has been a gray rainy mess that has been seriously trying my patience. Between that and the flat tire I got this morning, I am calling a Monday Do-over. I will need to check the rule book, but I think it can be accomplished. (See: Tuesday)

Other than that everything is fancy pants in my life. I'm not trying to brag... although telling you about it is basically the same thing as bragging, so I guess I should say I am trying to brag (awkward).... but I have had some pretty awesome interweb stuff happen lately.  I won some Forever 21 money in a Chictopia contest, I was named a Chictopia style icon, and I passed 1000 blogspot followers this weekend. Not too shabby. Thank you all SO much for your support. I will be mailing out your personal high fives shortly.

It's "Rainy Days and Bragging" Monday
XO Robyn

Pin It!