Friday, March 18, 2011

Language Of Love

Five Things I Love Friday; These are my current obsessions.

1. Pastels
all images via Weheartit

Candy colored pastels are not the best for my skin tone. Too bad. I will settle with washed out, if I get to rock lavender shorts at least once a week.



2. Zoe of Haiku Ambulance
all images via Haiku Ambulance

Visit Zoe's blog Haiku Ambulance for style inspiration. She leaves the most hilarious blog comments, is going through a hair transition that I find oddly fascinating, brought back the bolo tie last year, and was the inspiration behind my quest for high waisted shorts in every color. True story.




3. Walks
all images via Weheartit

I've become a walker. I walk. Turns out my new place is within walking distance of a bank, grocery store, pharmacy, coffee place, sub shop, chinese food restaurant, and thrift store. If someone would open a post office next door, I would never need to drive my car again. I am loving this.



4. With A Cherry On Top
all images via Weheartit

Have you ever noticed that they only put cherries on top of awesome things? Cakes, fruity cocktails, cupcakes, cherry coke, pie, cherry limeade... have I made my point? I have my sights set on at least 3 of those cherry topped treats this week. Get in on this.





5. Postcards
all images via Weheartit

Let's send each other pretty pictures in the mail. I am ordering a set this week, and then there will be a call for addresses. 


Have a great weekend,
XO Robyn
Pin It!