Monday, September 26, 2011

A Change In The Lineup


IMG_7242 IMG_7264
IMG_7245IMG_7239

Dress: Thrifted
Bag: Thrifted
Jacket: Vintage; will be added to the shop Tuesday
Boots: Asos
Rings: Assorted silver

I feel like I do outfit posts just to prove to my friends and family that I actually get dressed during the week. When I tell people I work from home, I know they immediately picture me at my desk in my jammies. Seriously, you are thinking about me in my pajamas right now too. Well stop it. You're weirding me out. Anyway, for this reason I will keep doing these types of posts. I am planning to switch up my Friday and weekend (non existent at this point) posts though. Be prepared for more awkward iphone pics and maybe even some drunken crafting.

It's blurry cell phone photos and a hot glue gun Monday,
XO Robyn
Pin It!